Tom Justic

Subject: Tom Justic
From: Roger Mills <roger.mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:23:30

I have just been speaking to Toni at Europa and she has confirmed the very
sad news that Tom Justic, Europa's representative in the Czech Republic died
the weekend before last. Tom had been involved in a very serious car
accident and had been in a critical condition for some time before he
finally lost the struggle to stay alive.

Tom was a personal friend of a large number of Europa people - for me he had
been a very good friend while I was working in Prague and many others will
remember him for the efforts he  put into establishing Europa Aircraft on
the map in Central Europe - including this year's wonderful fly in to the
Czech Republic. I am sure he will be sadly missed by all of us and that our
thoughts go out to his partner, Eva and his family.

I am sorry that I do not know anything about arrangements such as the
funeral - I did try to ring Eva last weekend but could only get the
answering machine.

Regards
Roger Mills