Glider wings looking for home

Subject: Glider wings looking for home
From: AMcgrady@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:43:24
I'm located in  the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of NC, USA.  I have loved
the Europa design for years, however never had the cash to purchase the kit.

I am looking for someone who is building the XS who would be interested in a
partner (me) who can provide the motor glider wings and the labor to complete
the Europa XS with the motor glider wing option.

I haven't detailed the logistics' of the partnership thur, but I wanted to
start a dialog with anyone who may have an interest in adding the motor
glider wings to the XS they have started to build.

Alan McGrady
amcgrady@aol.com
919.969.9767 phone
919.968.8950 fax