RE: plain text text

Subject: RE: plain text text
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:12:56
Thank you for enlightening me.  My main source of information about the
telecoms in the rest of the world comes from regular reading of The
Economist (note - no rich text italics or underlining) which has led me to
believe that deregulation has lowered costs.  Apparently, not enough.  I
guess this is just one more indication that my ancestors were right to make
tea in Boston Harbor :-) since most of us here have flat rate dial-up
service to our ISPs, or always on DSL, cable, or satellite connections.

And, I guess I'd better not suggest that the rest of you vote the rascals
out of office when WE can't even vote one rascal INTO office!

Best regards,

Rob Housman
(living in California, not Florida)