RE: plain text text

Subject: RE: plain text text
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:55:50
Now I know what it is ! I'll try to comply, it's flying 'planes we write
about ,not "flying computers". In any case it's a bloody miracle I got this
far with the thing. It wasn't my message that put the virus question up
anyway. (according to many other people who have advised me that they had no
problem with the same transmission they received.)
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  (in plain text ?)