Re: IMPORTANT : Re: FW: "A PLANE IS BORN"

Subject: Re: IMPORTANT : Re: FW: "A PLANE IS BORN"
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:15:29
Many thanks to all who alerted me to the virus problem so quick.  I traced
it back to an incoming e-mail in October, but this was the first indication
of a problem so it may have had a trigger built in. I have now installed the
latest version of Norton AntiVirus which has given me a clean bill of health
so hopefully the problem has been nipped in the bud.  If however there is
anyone out there not using a bang up to date virus checker on their e-mails,
then may I suggest they do something about it before sending, or opening any
more! Apologies to anyone who may have been infected, but Norton seems to be
able to deal with it, so lets all be a bit more cautious...there are some
very sick people out there.

Regards

 Jim