IMPORTANT : Re: FW: "A PLANE IS BORN"

Subject: IMPORTANT : Re: FW: "A PLANE IS BORN"
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:14:53
All,

If you have not yet read Jim Naylor's message referred to below, then I suggest
that you don't.  It won't show up with any attachments, but it does seem to have
an undesirable payload.

This is perhaps a timely point to repeat the recommendation that postings to the
List are made in plain text, not in HTML, as it lessens the scope for this sort
of mayhem.

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder