virus/worm problems

Subject: virus/worm problems
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:21:36
READ THE FAQ!

People keep asking me "Has your build started yet?". I'd be able to
answer "Yes" sooner if I didn't have spend so much time changing
other people's nappies for them.

READ THE FAQ!

The recently reported problems with list messages carrying apparently
malign attachments would not have arizen if everyone had READ THE FAQ
and posted all messages in PLAIN TEXT ONLY, WITHOUT ATTACHMENTS OR
ENCODING. To find out how to set up your local mail tool to avoid
giving problems to other people, READ THE FAQ!

End of rant and merry Christmas to all!

regards

Rowland