Speed Kit Instalation

Subject: Speed Kit Instalation
From: Garry Stout <gstout@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:46:52
 12/06/2000 02:46:53 PM

I am about to instal the Europa "speed kit" on my classic trigear.  In
particular I am interested to learn how others have attached the flap and
aileron hinge fairings to the wing.  There is one thru-bolt, of course, but
how have others attached it to the wing?  Suggestions have been made to
glue it with silicone caulk while others have suggested installing blind
nuts into the wing skin.  I've had all sorts of advise, but would be
interested in what works best in the real world.  Any experienced advise
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Garry Stout
N4220S  A060