Re: Proplink Hub - resend

Subject: Re: Proplink Hub - resend
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:46:04

At 2850$ it sounds a bit expensive? The Arplast is only 2320$ including
blades. Can also offer feathering (but not in the UK due to regulation).
Weight including blades is 9.2 kgs genuine (20 lbs). Around 25 props
operating on Europas already. Different blades for the 912 and 912S/914.
Also includes a digital pitch indicator.

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown