problem with FAQ on CompuServe

Subject: problem with FAQ on CompuServe
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:25:29
I've had a problem report from a CompuServe subscriber to the list who says:

'when you send the faq as "Mail.txt" my transmission breaks with
"unable to build response" from Compuserve'

Apparently he can't solve it at his end with help from tech support,
so I will try what I can do. If we find out what the problem is, I
may need to modify the way the FAQ is posted in future.

Is any other CompuServe user having this problem? If so, did you
solve it, and how?

Please reply DIRECT TO ME, not via the list. (In other words, just
this once, DO NOT choose "reply to all".)

Thanks for any light that can be shed upon this.

regards

Rowland