RE: Customer Mods and Good Stuff

Subject: RE: Customer Mods and Good Stuff
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:29:52

Hi! Stefan.
Welcome aboard!  What time have you to read now ----- about two weeks! Now
you can tell us where you are situated?

Take a look at www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europa.htm.
This web site is the non-text site for the publication of Europa related
Pictures etc.etc. It is very expertly operated by John Cliff for the Europa
Club.
Then I should get the last six months of Europa Forum messages which should
get you about "up to speed"! There will be a proportion to delete but also
quite a lot of good advice from build facilities to mods. to clarification
of
your interpretation of the manual instructions.
Best regards

Bob Harrison Kit 337 (Mk1) G-PTAG Europa/Jabiru 3300