RE: Positioning the rudder pedals.

Subject: RE: Positioning the rudder pedals.
From: Roger Mills <roger.mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:51:13
In addition to Bob's advice, one of the things I found (MK1) was that the
passenger RHS rudder pedal fouled the fuselage inner skin well before
contacting the firewall. It was necessary to grind off the rear face of the
tube at c. 45 degrees to achieve the required deflection at the rudder.
Regards
Roger Mills
141