Re: Born free ?

Subject: Re: Born free ?
From: Grahamclk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:09:02
Hi  Rob,

<< In your paragraph (above) I do not see where the moment arm is taken as one
 half of the stick length. >>

Yes, a bit naughty of me. I was leaving that as a little trap in case you
really insisted.
The 1/2 appears to vanish because there are two sticks and only one hand (I
hope!) and I referenced to the weight of one stick.

I changed the topic as the previous header was getting overworked ,and it was
easier to pickout responses to my own offering with a new one.
Apologies, I should have added  the conventional  "was Front bearing setup"

I am still intensely interested in some answers while my Brasso grinds away.

Graham