Vs: RE: Europa QA

Subject: Vs: RE: Europa QA
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <rwmsystems@yritys.tpo.fi>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 22:16:30
Hi,

I am building XS #417 and there were no problem with those W18 metal plates.
They met FL1 & FL2 & FL3 just perfect and straight under the both wings - no
bending
necessary!

Also all those four mass balance arms went nicely under the mass balance covers
in their places.

I have just read the manual (newest revision) very carefully.

Wishes,
Raimo Toivio
OH-XRT