AoA system

Subject: AoA system
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:52:27
Cheers,
        I have mounted the Proprietory Software Systems pressure ports:
          [] - range of distances noted in Instruction Manual
UPPER PORT;  9-1/2inches inboard of the ultimate wingtip [Generally, 8"
to 24" from the tip, and my call to Jim confirmed that][top and bottom
ports to be at same % of chord] and 10inches behind the leading edge
[10% to 40% of chord, with the axis of the port to be normal (at 90deg)
to lower surface].

        Minor anomalies may be eliminated during the test and calibration
flights.
Happy landings
Ferg A064