Re: A hingeing decision

Subject: Re: A hingeing decision
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:25:21
Michel COLOMBAN uses a piano wire style hinge on his Ban-bi cowl.The joint
is all but invisible. However it takes a long time to achieve and Dyn Aero
chose not to adopt this feature on their kit I think due to construction
time and difficulty. The result however is exceptional if done well.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown