RE: Fuel Tank Inspection Covers

Subject: RE: Fuel Tank Inspection Covers
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:54:00
Hi! Carl.
I'm pretty sure it is part of the original build since otherwise you
wouldn't be able to get at the tank connections therefore it isn't a mod.?
Mine are perspex windows and I have put the water drain valves from the
water drain mod. into them, but G-PTAG is currently in trike mode not
mono-wheel.
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG