Fuel Tank Inspection Covers

Subject: Fuel Tank Inspection Covers
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:55:27
We are just making out our list of mods (Europa Classic) and have come accross
one which we thought was a factory one but can find no reference to it.

It is the one with two inspection hatches in the bottom of the "canoe" where the
fuel tank connects to the fuel lines. I seem to recall following the factory
instructions at the time but can find no reference to it anywhere.

Does anyone know if this is a factory mod or a builders mod (ie - one we have to
declare and seek approval from the PFA).

Carl Pattinson
Kit 49