RE: Wing Extras

Subject: RE: Wing Extras
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:53:12
I have run the power leads for the Whelen strobe/position lights in aluminum
conduit (1/2 inch tube) in the belief, yet untested in my incomplete kit,
that this will be sufficient shielding to eliminate any interference with
the radios.  In parallel Nylaflow tubing I have run the pneumatic lines for
both the pitot tube and my angle of attack device.  For both the electrical
and pneumatic, the main purpose is to permit replacement of the wire, or
tubing, in the event it ever becomes necessary.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070