Fuel pressure sensors

Subject: Fuel pressure sensors
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:30:45
Hi, Does anyone know a source of inexpensive fuel pressure sensors? I have an
AVcommGL501
warning light system to monitor starter engagement, battery voltage
and fuel pressure. However the sensors supplied by AVcomm were all withdrawn
when two in the States apparently had the problem of their fuel dissolving the
solder holding the switching diaphragm in place (perhaps that's why fuel is so
cheap over there!). The only alternative sensor that RD Aviation can source
costs about 150, and I have the feeling that there must be a better deal
somewhere.
  David Joyce (402)