Copper State Fly In

Subject: Copper State Fly In
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 19:21:47

I know that most of the Europaphiles  are of the European persuasion.
However if there are any denizens out there planning on attending the
Copper State Fly in.  I would like to hear from you and have you stop by to
talk aircraft.  All my flight control surfaces and the port wing are
complete. So if you want to give me a chance to show off my work, stop on
by. If you are interested in starting a Europa I can give you an
opportunity to find out about the build process.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

--- Steve Hagar