DC area builders [was: Vacuum System]

Subject: DC area builders [was: Vacuum System]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:18:08

>BTW, any Europa builders/owners in the US mid-Atlantic/DC area?  I'd love a
>chance to see one up close.

Joshua - I know of the following builders around there (DelMarVa, NC,
NJ, Pa). I'm not allowed to release contact details outside the
Europa Club (members get a full list) but you could try asking the
Lakeland office if they would put you in touch with these kit
numbers, or any more recent kit buyers they know of in the area (of
course recent purchasers are less likey to have much that looks like
an aeroplane yet). Sorry for the long delay in responding to this
request.

kit  town             state
120  Weaverville      North Carolina
162  Philadelphia     Pennsylvania