ROTAX 912 'For Sale' ???

Subject: ROTAX 912 'For Sale' ???
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:59:38
Forwarding the following correspondence.

Can any one help or indeed want to sell a 912!

Regards

Gerry Holland

Europa 384 G-FIZY

I am looking for a Rotax 912 80 hp. Conrad Beale tells me that some
Europa owners want to upgrade to the 100 hp 912S and may have engines
for sale.
How do I contact them?

Yours sincerely,

C. E. Hormaeche

C. E. Hormaeche M.D. Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology,
Head, Department of Microbiology and Immunology,
The Medical School,
University of Newcastle,
Framlington Place,
Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4HH.
Phone +44 191 222 7775; or +44 191 222 8140 direct line.
Fax +44 191 222 7736.
email C.E.Hormaeche@ncl.ac.uk

Gerry Holland - IntraNet Solutions Inc.

Tel No. +44 (0) 7808 402404 (Mobile)
Tel No. +44 (0) 1753 701072 (Head Office)

Corporate Web Site : http://www.intranetsolutions.com

This message contains information, which may be privileged and confidential
and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you
may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email, facsimile or telephone and return or destroy the original message.
Thank you.