Centre of gravity/ battery position

Subject: Centre of gravity/ battery position
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:19:14
n a message dated 22/09/2000 23:24:17 GMT Daylight Time,
kpav@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Be aware that the normal stated POH position for the pilot/passenger FS is
 actually 1.5" forward of stated position. This was determined by careful W&B
 measurements derived by the CAFE Foundation when evaluating N111EU, Classic
 Europa. This should, in reality, keep the aft CG limit from being reached if
 your calcs show at the limit using book FS values...
 kp

Now I find this really interesting. I hope you dont mind me passing the info
on to the group. Do the PFA and Europa support these findings, and are they
transferable to the XS?

I will do some calcs. tomorrow to evaluate what the implications are for BYSA.

Thanks for this Kim. I will report in due course.

Best regards.......Bryan Allsop