Solar power

Subject: Solar power
From: Sweeting Paul <paul.sweeting@hyder.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 17:01:28
Has any Europa builders incorporated solar panels into their aircraft??
thus keeping battery in good condition and minimising discharge.

Not very good at driving the strobes in the dark though....  :-)

cheers
Paul Sweeting (still thinking + planning....)

p.s. I'm currently chasing the council as to leasing a plot of ground
adjacent to my partners grandparents property.
anyone wish to share ideas on building in a portacabin???
The information contained in this message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information
and if you are not the addressee or the person responsible for
delivering this to the addressee, you may not copy, distribute or
take action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by a reversed charge telephone
call to +44 (0) 1656 765 000