RE: Jabiru Pics

Subject: RE: Jabiru Pics
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:59:54
Hi! Eddie,Nick ,Bill etc.etc.
Congratulations on taking the plunge with the 3300 Jabiru.
Since today the PFA "buggeration" over the engine mount for G-PTAG finally
vapourised  by Francis Donaldson's 'phone call to put the engine back in
without any changes to the engine mount ! Hopefully first flight permit will
now be issued without further  amendments.
I have the nose leg out (trike) for the latest mod. (Subject to PFA approval
!!!!!!) which I hope will be done on Friday 1st Sept. I intend taking G-PTAG
to Wombleton on Monday for hopefully Andy
Draper to fly on Tuesday 2nd  barring any further snags !!!. Watch this
space because I'm a magnet for snags !
It's a good job the engine is the 3300 otherwise it wouldn't be back in by
Monday, other than it's been in and out so many times it will soon jump in
on it's own.!
Regards
Bob Harrison.   Kit337 Europa /Jabiru 3300  Trike.