Fw: Flying: Engine reliability

Subject: Fw: Flying: Engine reliability
From: Kevin Pilcher <kpeng@waverider.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:55:01
My dear friend,
                          I agree with what you say!! no matter what gear
you have got the most important thing is get it back on the ground and do
not forget your basic training, I have a A Cozens stall warner fitted and I
can fly my baby just above the stall without looking at the panel, if the
hooter sounds the stick goes forward. Remember!! Stick forward houses get
bigger, Stick back houses get smaller, stick full back houses get bigger
again!!

                          Take care all
                                              Regards
                                                            Kevin