Re: PFA Roadshow Shobdon 26/27 Aug 2000

Subject: Re: PFA Roadshow Shobdon 26/27 Aug 2000
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:30:40

>  I would like to attend the PFA Roadshow Shobdon 26/27 Aug 2000
>  Would this be Shobdon airfield which is near Leominster, (relatively near)

Correct.

>  What time is the Roadshow??

No times are advertised! I imagine there'll be something going on
10:00-16:00. Looks like Sunday might have better weather than Sat.

>  I don't have any PFA membership or similar is this required, or can you just
>  turn up and 'pay on the gate'.

It's intended for non-members to find out more about the PFA, and
there is no entrance charge.

>  Will there be much Europa content??

David Corbett's almost-finished machine will be on static display;
how many others depends on the response to my canvassing!

Sorry to have responded so late to this!

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI