Jabiru 3300 pictures

Subject: Jabiru 3300 pictures
From: Rob Waters <robw@iprolink.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:11:11
I have had a lot of responses to my offer to provide pictures of Allan
Bowden's Jabiru 3300 installation. Included was a suggestion that maybe
I could make them available via a web site. This would save me sending
them multiple times, and also allows anyone else who hasn't reponded to
look at them as well. I could also probably make more pictures
available. If those who have requested pictures could bear with me, I'll
see what I can do over the next 12 hours or so.

Rob Waters