RE: Getting it on the trailer....

Subject: RE: Getting it on the trailer....
From: Barahona Alonso Francisco Javier <javier.barahona@aeasa.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:32:53

Martin,

I use a standard nylon band with a hulk (I do not know if this is the
exactly English word. I mean a toothed wheel with a handle)available at
any
hardware shop. I put by hand the tailwheel on the channel and pull the
aeroplane till the main wheel is close to the ramp. Then I tie the band
the tailwheel and to the trailer handle. After that, I actuate the hulk
pull the plane into the ramp.

In order to maintain the wings at level I put some objet (foam) under
the
outriggers.

It works.

Best regards.