RE: First flight

Subject: RE: First flight
From: Mark Chetwynd-Talbot <markt@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:11:38
I thought it was the best of the few rallies I have been to - and to see so
many Europas together was quite special. So glad that you have flown again,
Graham. It was great to see you there.

The highlight for me was the Europa fly-past on Sunday morning! Six together
seemed to make less noise than a single Cessna 150 and it was a very
impressive sight. And a special thank you to the Europa Club Committee for
all their hard work over the year and for laying on an extremely good
barbecue! All great fun. And I guess it must have been a good one from the
Europa Aircraft Company Ltd point of view as well.

Mark   G-CHET