Forward cockpit module footwell flange

Subject: Forward cockpit module footwell flange
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:44:05
Gents,

To borrow a phrase, I'm at sixes and sevens here.  It seems I may have
incorrectly cut the "ankle biter" vertical flange at the front of the
cockpit module.  I've seen a few pics that show the top surface of the
flange being even with the side flange of the module and mine didn't
turn out that way.

What I'm hoping for is some pics of a flange with a ruler included in
the shot to provide dimensions showing the flange's height at the
tunnel, midpoint, and outer edge.  If someone has an uncut module and
can take a pic with the cut lines marked out as well, that would be
gravy.

If you would like a picture or two of my module to better explain what
I'm babbling about, let me know and I'll e-mail some to you.

Thanks in advance,

Steve G.