Europa Barbecue @ Arlington

Subject: Europa Barbecue @ Arlington
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:09:21
Its almost time for the Arlinton Washington EAA Fly-In and the now Wourld
Famous Europa Barbecue.  That's right the second annual tossing of the
burgers at the home of Bob & Laurie Jacobsen.  Friday July 7th at 6:00 is
the time and its about 40 minutes south of Arlington.

I am mailing out invitations to the West Coast Europa builders this week but
EVERY Europa builder and friends are very welcome.  If you are coming to
Arlington and are not on the U.S West Coast just e-mail me for details and
I'll send out info.  You can also contact Michelle at the Europa office for
information.

The rumor is that there could be several Europas at Arlington this year.
Don't miss it!!

Bob Jacobsen
N165BB