90% Done & 90% To Go ??!!

Subject: 90% Done & 90% To Go ??!!
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:31:51
I always thought this 90% done with 90% to go thing was a myth - but the
last few months have proven that it is TRUE!!

For example I make a list of things to do.  Cliff and I go to work and cross
things off.  Looks good so I go in the house to type up the crossed off list
and it gets LONGER.  How does this happen???  Its happened at least twice.
What is going on here????

Maybe its a conspiracy by some RV owners who think I am getting my plane
done to fast?  You think?

Bob Jacobsen
# A131   N165BB