Parallel Fuel System Mod

Subject: Parallel Fuel System Mod
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:59:19
All,

First, thanks to each of you that answered my last email.  You guys are
an incredible resource.

Now, I was cleaning up around the computer and came across a set of
pages that, for the life of me, I can't remember seeing before.  They're
entitled "Parallel Fuel System Modification" and describe the same, but
there's no date or anything else that identifies these things.

Does anyone have a clue as to where I might have gotten these or, more
importantly, why?

Steve "Six brain cells left and counting" G.