Re: GOLDWING AVIATION

Subject: Re: GOLDWING AVIATION
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:41:33
In article <006701bfb2b5$f9e01460$b780209a@concorde>,
Nigel_Graham@intercept.com (Nigel Graham) wrote:

> More seriously, since the strobes work remarkably
well by all accounts
> and
> since there would appear to be high proportion of
electronics engineers
> within the Europa community, why don't we work
together, get hold of a
> complete strobe set and reverse engineer it? I can
(and would happily)
> design the PCB and arrange the bare board production.
Assembly would
> not be
> a problem. We could then sell them at cost plus a
small profit margin.
> That
> margin would be used to re-imburse or complete the
orders of those
> having
> received nothing or very little.

Nigel

Sounds like a very good idea, I cant offer any
expertise, but would be happy to help in any way I can.
The strobes themselves seem by all accounts to better
than anything else on offer.

Anyone who has parted with money but has little or
nothing to show for it, could, if they haven't done so
already, register their interest with the PFA. They
have been watching the situation, and are keeping a
list of disgruntled customers. Their view is that
Goldwing are no longer trading and have an outstanding
debt with the them for advertising.

Paul Atkinson