Re: Drilling the TP10 bushes

Subject: Re: Drilling the TP10 bushes
From: carl@photos.prestel.co.uk
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:56:45
Apart from the obvious comments that the holes etc need to be as square as
you can manage (if you can find a big enough pillar drill it would help).

The main thing is probably to use a new drill bit or one you can guarantee
is sharp. It is probably a good idea to drill a pilot hole first. Don't do
what we did and let the drill bit break halfway. Remember the tailplane tube
is very hard material !

Good luck.