Isaac Porat [was: Graham Singleton]

Subject: Isaac Porat [was: Graham Singleton]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:44:23

>  Maybe Rowland could
>  possibly ask Alison for an update on Isaac?

I posted another (small) batch of e-mail printouts to both Joan &
Alison on Saturday. I do not want to pressurise Alison for news as I
know she has her hands full looking after her young children and
keeping the rest of her life afloat in between hospital visits, but
in my covering note I said that we hoped for better news of Isaac
soon. She has taken the time to write to me on several occasions,
giving information that I can copy here, and I have indicated how
much that has been appreciated by the online community.

I am wondering if Isaac's move was occasioned by medical requirements
(although the North Staffs appears to be very well equipped to deal
so far), or if he is well enough to be moved to a hospital nearer
their home, to make visiting easier. I guess the staff would not
offer that information to other visitors.

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...