RE: Fuel Tank vs. Aileron Bracket

Subject: RE: Fuel Tank vs. Aileron Bracket
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:47:35
Hi! Steve.
Have you tried the week end phone no. for Europa aid ? 01751433475.
Is your kit XS or MKI ? Mine is MKI but I have a "finger's space all round
my aileron brackets. It looks as if  the tank needs to be no closer because
it will foul the aileron actuating rods.
Otherwise I'm having difficulty understanding your description.
Isn't the tank up to the 'Buffer brackets' ?since this should position it
for and aft direction wise.
I think if it is so close the bracket it has potential to fret on the
bracket.
These things are sent to try our patience !!
Regards
Bob Harrison Kit337 Europa/Jabiru 3300 G-PTAG