carb heat

Subject: carb heat
From: Kevin Pilcher <kpeng@waverider.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:40:03

Hi everbody
                  Anybody in the process of fitting your 912/ 912s/
instrument panel, and maybe considering the carb heat kit from skydrive
with the factory cold air box, be sure NOT to put anything through the
firewall that may get in the way.Having followed the subject I decided
to do the mod and was lucky.I have also added a Alan Cozens stall warner
to the port wing on G-OKEV tri-gear and it works very well plus its
affordable.
                                                   Build well, fly safe.

                                  Regards
                                               Kevin