We've got books!

Subject: We've got books!
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:45:52
Just got a call from our printer . . . fresh Rev 9 books
are coming out the end of the pipe. Anyone who has a book
ordered with us or Andy Gold can expect to see it in the
mail pretty soon. Books will start leaving here tomorrow,
Andy will have his books probably by Friday.

Thank you all for your patience.  BTW, the price of the
book has gone down. We increased the size of the first
printing and the print shop gave us a better price. We're
passing that savings on to our customers.

       Bob . . .

     ( The only time you don't fail is the last )
     ( time you try something, and it works.    )
     ( One fails forward toward success.        )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
       http://www.aeroelectric.com