RE: Strobe Placement

Subject: RE: Strobe Placement
From: Barahona Alonso Francisco Javier <javier.barahona@aeasa.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:32:45
Hello John,

I have fitted one strobe on the upper part of fuselage, forward to the
baggage bulkhead and the other on the lower part of fusselage, about one
meter aft of the baggage bulkhead. I have fitted the power unit on the
left rear part of the baggage bulkhead in an area reinforced with
plywood and two layers of fiberglass. There is no interferences with the
trailer.

Best regards.

Javier Barahona
Builder #187, Europa Classic