Fuel line layout

Subject: Fuel line layout
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:17:31
Hi all,

I am pondering the physical layout my fuel hoses.  It gets a bit interesting
with adding an extra "T" to accommodate the water drain kit. I have two
considerations with the layout, physical clearance and future
serviceability.

I am thinking of making a couple of brackets for the "T" pieces and mounting
them on the inside of the ply wood cover in the wheel well.  My thinking
here is that the hoses for the water drains, fuel return and sight gauge
would not have any sharp bends in them. This would allow for future
replacement via the wheel well.  Is this likely to interfere with the seat
belt ?

Does anyone have a photo, drawing or ideas they can share.

Thanks,  Paul (363)