Re: Prop Settings

Subject: Re: Prop Settings
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:44:01
A little while ago there were several 912 engines available at low hours
---From Europa owners upgrading to the 912S. I would be interested to hear
---From anybody who does have a low hours 912 for sale in the UK. I have a
customer who wants to take the second hand 912 route if the price is
right.

Jerry

 lts@avnet.co.uk
 http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown