Overhead panel

Subject: Overhead panel
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:22:49
I would be very interested in hearing about what various builders have done
re the overhead cockpit panel.  I'm not very keen on headset jacks there,
since I think that the cords would be less in the way if the jacks were in
the headrests. Someone mentioned putting a chart pocket in the overhead, and
I kind of like that idea. Perhaps a couple of cockpit chart lights?  Airline
type eyeball vents would also be nice, but I haven't figured how to route
the air ducting!
It would also be handy if it were removable--which means glassing in some
brackets to take nutplates, etc.

If anyone has come up with some neat ideas, please share them!

Pops
A-36