European Radio contacts

Subject: European Radio contacts
From: 11323@auswaertigesamt.de
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:46:49
It's a little quiet on the Europa News List.

Allow me to take the opportunity and send you some transcripts of
European Aviation Radio contacts...... enjoy !

<Thomas>

LH741: Tower, give me a rough timecheck
Tower: It's tuesday, Sir.
Tower: Have you got enough fuel or not?
Pilot: Yes.
Tower: Yes what??
Pilot: Yes, SIR
Pilot:
 ...Tower, please call me a fuel truck.
Tower:
 Roger. You are a fuel truck.
Tower:
 Phantom-Formation crossing controlzone without clearance,
 state your callsign!
Pilot:
 I'm not silly...
Tower:
 Delta Zulu Romeo, turn right now and report your heading.
Pilot:
 Wilco. 341, 342, 343, 344, 345...
Tower:
 Lufthansa 893, number one, checkcar on the runway.
Pilot:
 Roger. We'll check the car on the runway.
Pilot:
 Good morning, Frankfurt ground, KLM 242 request start up and
 push back, please.
Tower:
 KLM 242 expect start up in two hours.
Pilot:
 Please confirm: two hours delay?
Tower:
 Affirmative.
Pilot:
 In that case, cancel the good morning!
Tower:
 Cannot read you, say again!
Pilot:
 Again!
Tower:
 Alitalia 194 - taxi to rwy 28, hold short
AZ194:
 Ahhh, yes, taxi to rwy 28
Tower:
 AZ194, cleared for take-off
AZ194:
 Ahhh, two minutes, need preflight (checks)
Tower:
 Alitalia 194, YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE OFF NOW.
AZ194:
 Ehmmm, yes, yes, take off in two minutes
 ....In der Zwischenzeit: Rwy 16 hatte eine 737 mit einem Platten,
 Rwy 14 war ueberlastet, also nahm man eine 767 von Cincinnati
 auf 28. Die Crew der 767 war nun 8 Stunden unterwegs...
Tower:
 Alitalia 194, expedite take-off, we have Delta 767 final on 28 2
 miles!
AZ194:
 Ahhh, we need 30 more seconds...
DL104:
 Hey Spaghetti, take-off or I'll fuck you from behind

        mondon@zeiss.de