Re: Brake

Subject: Re: Brake
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:33:38
Bring the hose up the gear arm along the top and make the last adjustment
point just below the damper. Come through the triangle and then through the
uprights of the frame and take the hose up to the top of the tunnel. Head
aft underneath the cross arm. Leave enough free to prevent kinking when the
arm retracts and attach to both the side arm and cross arm. Go aft along the
top of the tunnel then take a short turn to starboard avoiding the flap arm
and continue down to the brake cylinder.

You will find that you won't need to trim the hose if you follow this route.

Tony

-----
Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/
-----