RE: Mod 52

Subject: RE: Mod 52
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:31:31
Hi! Thomas.
No ,I'm given to understand Mod 52 is NOT MANDATORY However if you and your
intended passenger are at all weighty then the additional 70 lbs is very
welcome. My philosophy was if " anyone needs the 1/2" wing pins then I will
be having them"!!!!! Plus it keeps the MK 1 Model up to par with the XS.Not
withstanding I'm expecting to work my airframe to the published figures by
having the MT Constant Speed Propeller and the hopefully very capable Jabiru
3300. Whilst flying is a great experience my "handle " has always been a
"tear arse" on the road I don;'t see why moving in straight lines without
corners or obstacles should be given up!!!!!! The shortest time between two
points to get the most crammed into the rest of my life is what
matters.(Incidentally my wife Jan has always had great difficulty
accommodating me whizzing round corners on the ground so she reckons she
will have no chance superimposing the up and down feeling on top of that
!!!!!)
Regards
Bob Harrison Kit337 Europa/Jabiru 3300