Mod 52

Subject: Mod 52
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 09:57:46
Cheers:
stage of offering up the cockpit module to the pinned wing spars
(normally for the purpose of siting and fixing the 3/8in fuselage
bushings).
        However, I had hoped for some saving in labour etc by installing the
1/2in bushings in lieu, so to save the job of installing and then
drilling out the fuselage bushings.
        I have appealed to Andy Draper, and will of course abide by his advice,
but beg to call for any hints or kinks to save these steps - from any
fellow stalwart trying the same caper. My tored old mind cannot twist
itself around the devious method of siting new busgings before the old
are in!
        Any advice not involving bodily functions gratefully received.....
Happy Landings
Ferg #A064