Re: europa-pva release agent

Subject: Re: europa-pva release agent
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:02:17

The cellophane like elements are plastic film trapped following the
vacuum bagging process. The edge of the film sometimes gets trapped in
the edges of the glass and comes away with the work piece. I had heaps
of it around my mouldings. A sharp craft knife and patience will get rid
of them.

All of the PVA will have been removed if you gave it a good scrub with
water. A liquid alkaline soap followed by a water wash (see
www.polyfibre.com)  will do an even better job of cleaning the
mouldings.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/